Analogue I/O in S7-314

Twister_vdb

Hi people,

I have a S7-314 with a analogue I/O module type 334-0ce00-0aa0. My question is: how do I program a analogue input in a program.
Let's say I want to get the input value and compare it to a certain constant value.

The module is having 4 AI and 2 AO
When I put this module in the hardware cof I see on the input 288...295 and on the output I see 288...291
What can I do with those adresses?

Thx in advance,
Vincent

The numbers you see in the hardware configuration define the periferal word address space the module is writing to. The addresses are byte addresses so you will go through two addresses for each input or output channel.
To reference the data in the plc you need to use the PIW prefix for inputs (periferal input word) or the PQW prefix for outputs. So the input addresses in your case would be:
PIW288, PIW290, PIW292 and PIW294
The output addresses would be:
PQW288, PQW290
Treat them like you would any other integer in your program.

Keith