How do I Connect DH485 Industrial Network to Local Area Network

wiwie

In our work area using 4 pieces PLC SLC5/03 that connects the DH 485 Industrial Network using 1747-AIC, how can we be monitoring the production process from the office through Local Area Network ( LAN ), (what equipment is needed and how to install and setup)

You could build a DH485 bridge and put them on the Ethernet

1756-A4
1756-Pxx (power supply)
1756-DH485
1756-ENBT

What are you are you going to do with it once its on the network?

Do you have a 485 network now? so if you hook into the AIC can you see all nodes now?

These are not very cheap but they work good, I am going to build one next week so if you email me I will let you know how it works....

I have built a lot of DH+ bridges but not a 485 (yet)

Search here as there has been some talk about this in the past couple of weeks and there may have been other ideas