How to monitor devicenet failures on a 1769-SDN

BillRobinson

Does anybody know if the Device Failure array in a 1769-SDN module will tell you if communication is lost between the scanner and the slave node?

Local:{slot#}:I.Status.DeviceFailureRegister[x].y

Device Failure Array (64 bits, one for each node, will turn on if a slave node fails or is not present)

Active Node Array (64 bits, one for each node, will turn on if a slave device is present and active)

- fuzzy logic

Similar Topics

We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Looking for support and ideas. We are trying to go online to monitor/fault find on an S7-300 programmed with TIA Portal V15. I can...
Replies
Views
We finally replaced our Cognex Checker with an IV-3 and I'm wondering if can replace the s/w in the monitor with anything else. I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Im very new to programmin,but i was wanting to try and set up a program that could monitor the speed of a roller. Would it be possible to use the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom