Strange Problem to Connect with Ge Fanuc 90-30 & Inet PLC

Ahmadbasha

I have Ge Fanuc 90-30 and Inet PLC , i want Connect by PME 6, i use cable which is working on another Ge Fanuc ,,
post-13111-1261585686.gif

The problem that after i made Test for Connection between me and PLC ,, by This Cable without Use USB-Rs232 , i already have Com Port in my Laptop , Test is success ,, but doesn't want go Online ,, any clue ?

Connection.JPG CPU.jpg

I'm not familiar with that PLC, you may want to contact iNet.
I see that the CPU has an ID of "1", is your software set to use this also?
Can you connect via Ethernet?

i did my best to find someone Online about Inet and i faild , sound like it doesn't exist , and Yes i want connect with Inet , how ? the same cable doesn't work ,, and about Ethernet connection i need Mac Address and Ip of the PLC ,,

Based on your "connection.jpg" file you will be able to connect to the same port using LM90, VersaPro and/or Proficy ME software. Be sure to use the CPU ID of "1" as stated. Assuming that this utility connected, however, there is no guarantee that this CPU is "compatible" with the GEIP (GE Fanuc) software though.

I think I've seen that CPU before, but I don't have any documentation for it. If it's the same as what I remember, it's the processor for a CEMS (emissions monitor) system that uses 90-30 I/O. If that's the case, I'm pretty sure it's a proprietary system.

@ Steve ,, You are Right it's CEMS System ,, but what do you mean with proprietary system?

I will try to find LogicMastr 90 and download it maybe it will works

@Steve .. you think that LogicMaster 90 won't work ?
Custom Made , i couldn't find any Information about something called iNetPLC , and that's strange ,
could you give me any clue if you know how to connect with it ?

I have only ever seen that type of system at one location and I never had the opportunity to try to connect to it. I was doing some work on another system at the site and the client asked me to do a review of all his GE PLCs and put together a list of recommended spare parts. I saw the iNet CPU but since the plant was operating at the time I made no attempt to try to "look under the hood", being unwilling to risk compromising their CEMS data collection.

@Steve , That Plant in Egypt ?
i see it's too much complicated , i will not do that Task , better to tell them i don't know that tell them it's Custom made ,
i remember there was a PC connected already but i couldn't open it cause it need password
Thanks for your Time with me and Thanks again for your Help

I have seen these in numerous power plants all over the US. The iNet IS NOT a GE product. They only use a GE Rack, Power Supply and I/O. It is a special CEMS controller and has no affiliation with GE. I think Babcock and Wilcox may have something to do with the iNet but I am not sure.

iNET PLC - Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group

Hello Ahmadbasha,

I can help you with the iNET PLC. This controller is now part of the B&W PGG KVB-Enertec product line (formerly GE Energy).

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Keith