Upload 07KR31 CPU

The Hien

Hi!

Someone please help me, i don't know that if i can use AC31GRAF programming software to upload project written by 907 PC 331 from PLC 07KR31 ?.

fogive me if i made any language mistakes, English is not my mother tongue !

Simple answer..no

The models ABB had that used 907 PC 331, like the 07K31, were strictly dos based programmed devices.I had an abundance of these on an Italian built press and can not tell you how much I disliked them.

I see that the ABB site no longer offers information on the older advant items, not even the AC31.

If you need the 907 PC 331 software I may be able to help BUT it wont help you download a program from a 07K31 plc that you can modify. Actually the software is clumsy and hard to work with. If you DO NOT have the original file for the PLC then it wont help, it requires you to have original code to access the plc. It is dos based. It does not allow online editing...it barely goes online.

My next suggestion is based on how good the ABB support is in your area, Euro/Middle East..., its much better than in US. Their AC drives are supported here but there seems to be issues with PLC support, so you need to check if support is available and use if possible.

IF SUPPORT is not available then throw away the ABB plc and start from scratch...I know this sounds harsh but in the long run it will be a plc that is supported and you will learn the software and the machine.

As I said I have the 907 PC 331 software if you have a dos based PC and want to try it.

I forgot to mention that ABB made several PLC's using the Advent name and the AC31 or CS31 designation. I may be wrong on the AC31GRAF but dont think I am, I think it was designed for later model controllers than a 07K31.

2003 lool

Simple answer..no

The models ABB had that used 907 PC 331, like the 07K31, were strictly dos based programmed devices.I had an abundance of these on an Italian built press and can not tell you how much I disliked them.

I see that the ABB site no longer offers information on the older advant items, not even the AC31.

If you need the 907 PC 331 software I may be able to help BUT it wont help you download a program from a 07K31 plc that you can modify. Actually the software is clumsy and hard to work with. If you DO NOT have the original file for the PLC then it wont help, it requires you to have original code to access the plc. It is dos based. It does not allow online editing...it barely goes online.

My next suggestion is based on how good the ABB support is in your area, Euro/Middle East..., its much better than in US. Their AC drives are supported here but there seems to be issues with PLC support, so you need to check if support is available and use if possible.

IF SUPPORT is not available then throw away the ABB plc and start from scratch...I know this sounds harsh but in the long run it will be a plc that is supported and you will learn the software and the machine.

As I said I have the 907 PC 331 software if you have a dos based PC and want to try it.

I forgot to mention that ABB made several PLC's using the Advent name and the AC31 or CS31 designation. I may be wrong on the AC31GRAF but dont think I am, I think it was designed for later model controllers than a 07K31.
hi rsdoran I'm looking for 907 PC 331 download and this post is closest I could get so if you could give me some help please :unsure:

hi rsdoran,

Could you send me the installer of the 907 PC 331 software?
I have a CS31 PLC with problems, but I can not find software.

Thank you for help

Simple answer..no

Can you send me the software 907PC331 for ABB plc

Simple answer..no

Hello! Could you send me the software 907PC331 for ABB plc. i have some problems with it.