AB Micro850

PeterDMC

The Allen-Bradley had some marketing material out a while back on a Micro850 controller which was part of the Micro800 family with expanded functionality including Ethernet communication. It was supposed to come out last march, but has obviously been delayed. (See Here)

Does anyone know when the target launch date is, or if the line has been abandoned?

Thanks

The whole Micro 800 product line launch was delayed, and the 850 was always supposed to be a "release 2" product, after the 1.0 launch of the 810/830 and a "1.5" launch of extensions to that product line.

The website and Knowledgebase documents for the 810 and 830 went live last week and I got an "in stock" quote on the largest 48-point Micro 830 today so they're built and ready to ship from the distribution center in Champaign.

I wouldn't expect to see the 850 series controllers until calendar 2012. That's not an A-B proclamation but rather based on the rollout of the 810 and 830.