TwinCAT Ladder Rung Branches

TheBadge21

I've just started using TwinCAT to program using the LD editor. Coming from using RSLogix and Step7 the LD editor appears to be very basic.
I'm having difficulty adding extra branches to the right side (output side) of a rung. I cannot achieve this using the editor as far as I can see.
Can anybody tell me does TwinCAT Ladder editor support this?
I have attached an RSLogix example of what I'm am trying to do.
Thanks in Advance

Example1.jpg

After placing the first coil (or box) on the right side of the rung, click on the top of it again, and then click on the coil (or box) symbol, it will add a new branch below the first one

Thanks jmsmoreira for your reply. You are correct in saying that this will add a new branch below the first one, however I can only place output coils on this branch. I cannot place any NO or NC contacts on these branches. I think this is a limitation of TwinCAT LD editor

Yes, it's true. I also think that the editor is very basic. The good thing with Twincat is that you can use several types of programming at the same time (Lad, STL, ST, SFC).

TwinCAT and CodeSys will not allow what you are trying to do. I tried it too. I ended up splitting the rung into three rungs and using an intermediate bit.

No this is impossible, as it should be.
The calcs are something like output := A and B or C etc.
it can not save the intermediate result and then carry on.
you should use (not only for visibility) use more rungs.
or CFC where it is possible.