cx file,how to open

heliosaucedo

i recive one file cx,this file is a program for plc, but the proble is i have syswin program and i try to open with this program and not work, how to open? i need the cx program?
is possible change cx file to syswin,
if i send this file to person has a cx program to open and change archive like pdf or another and send me back? its work?
thank you ,,

You can not go backwards - only forwards

Now I am confused - I understand you problems with english
I can assure I have problems with other languages.

But I Quote you in your last quote:-
"if some people help me plase givme a messege,
i have cx program"
Did you mean you had the copy of the code for the PLC

Are you able to talk to the PLC with your copy of SYSWIN?

I am setting up a buisnes now - I don't have CX So I can't help Yet.
However maybe someone on this site can print a PDF of your program and you can enter it to Syswin. The code should be the same.
So post a 'Zipped' copy on this thread
That is the best way.

yes man sorry i put the software wron,
i have comunication from the syswin to plc,one person send me the copy of the code for the PLC omron,
sorry for take you time,

I have a copy of CX Programmer but I currently do not have it installed on my computer. If someone else is unable to help I can install it and help you but I will wait and see if someone else who already has it installed can help first.

do you want to open a PLC file which Program by CX version from SYSwin
version?..
if that you mean ..yes u need CX version..

heliosaucedo

Can you put your PLC program in a zip file and attach it to a post in this thread? No one can do anything for you unless we have a copy of the file.

Yes it was - Youll need to read the last part of that thread to follow this one.

Thanks, jmsmoreira, I hope that helps Helio

Gets a bit confusing when theres two threads about the same thing, if it was somebody who was,nt following the previous thread they would,nt know any different and would presume this was the only thread going !!

Regards

JV