Cqm1h probleme

A.M.PLC

hello
I use an Omron PLC CQM1H CPU 51 with the analog board MAB42.
when I loaded the program from a similar autmate and I transferred to this plc, the problem is that the MAB42 not working properly
is that there is a configuration to do after the transfer program???
and how can I know the words of analog disable input into the program???
THANKS

LR is a Link Area used to interconnect two or more (OMRON only) PLCs, to share data.
HR is a Holding Area that preserves data even on power failure (like DM area, but HR is accessibile in bits too).

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
I have an Omron CQM1H-CPU21 and a NS8-TV00B-V1, I have followed the manufacturer's spec on how to set this up and all I got is the HMI is trying...
Replies
Views
Hello maybe someone can help me, I have omron CQM1H PLC with CLK21 (Controller link module) and SCB41 (Serial module connected with NMB CSD-891B...
Replies
Views
I need a CQM1H-CPU51 to talk to my Red lion Da30D i just need to read the status of some I/O and maybe read some data registers but I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some help to convert PMCR instruction from Omron CQM1H that using CQM1H-SCB41 to CJ2M using CJ1W-SCU4, The problem is on the old...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom