problem with unity pro subroutine

HK1482

Greetings,

I am new to unity pro PLC programming. I am having problem getting out of a subroutine when calling of subroutine stops. the output get latched at the final stage(means stage when the calling is stopped).i have tried help but it direct me to return function . even return function does not help. can someone tell me how to clear a subroutine.

Thanx in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a Schneider Electric Momentum 170 ADM 35010 base with a 170ENT11002 Communication Adapter and am trying to connect to it with...
Replies
Views
**Edit, ok I think that the OFS simulator is, well, a simulator so doesn't actually connect to the PLC, weird that I can get the tags from the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, i cant turn on the output coil in a ladder program http://prntscr.com/eofrvi does anyone know what im doing wrong? :bawling::bawling:
Replies
Views
Good Day Sir, I have an issue with my Unity Pro XL v7. Every time i press the variable type selection, as shown in the attachment, my unity pro...
Replies
Views
I have a problem for importing DFB Blocks in a project of Unity Pro V3.0. I have a compressed file containing the Database of DFB Blocks with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom