Pilz Guide to Machinery Safety

kolyur

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Does anyone have a link to the latest "Guide to Machinery Safety" from Pilz? I see many references to it online and they all say it can be downloaded free from the Pilz website. However, I've searched quite a bit and cannot find any mention of it on their site.

I searched for that name via Google - Schneider has a PDF manual by that name
it is too large to post -

I think they've renamed it and now call it "The New Safety Compendium" for some reason...

(click for download page)

#edit
I've checked my files and have a copy of the 6th edition of the Pilz "Guide To Machinery Safety". I can upload it for comparison if you like but it's pretty old (10/2000). It's around 6MB so it won't be to here.
­
­
­
­

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips... I did find and download the Safety Compendium, but I don't think it's the same as the Guide. I believe the Guide has a chapter on risk assessment, which I did not find in the Compendium.

From what I've read, the 6th edition of the Guide is the most recent.