Microcontroller?

chrisfake1

Hello guys, I'm chris, 18 yrs. old, from philippines and I'm just new in here. :)

I am a Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology student.

My professor has given me a research work as an assignment.
I am searching for a good reference in the internet about "microcontrollers". and i'm confused about the results. Please help me, can you guys provide me a link or something that really provide general information about microcontrollers.

the more the better. thanks in advance! :geek:

Similar Topics

Hi All, Have been out of the automation space for ~10 years and things have changed a lot! Would love a community recommendation on the best way...
Replies
Views
Hello all, we are trying to connect STM 32 microcontroller to Proface ( GP 4301TM) HMI via Ethernet. Currently another microprocessor board is...
Replies
Views
I know the difference between PLC and microcontroller. MY question is how Et200s, S7-300, s7-1500 and S7-400 stands compare to some...
Replies
Views
hi, i have a confusion. i work with PLC and i love ladder programming. but the problem is that in different plc brand uses different software and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to interface Siemens KTP600 HMI with microcontroller board using TCP/IP. I was able to setup the HMI ready for Modicom TCP/IP but I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom