Problem HMI Hakko v606eM20

DV123

Good, I'm new here in this forum and now I have a doubt in communicate with my PC and HMI. It's the following, I have a cable that in turn-MJ1 RS232 and others that convert USB to connect to the pc detect the HMI or the cable is good. The problem that is happening is that when sending an HMI screen for HAKKO v606eM20 only appears when you simulate the program created, ie the program does not get saved in the HMI! What am I doing wrong? I wanted the program is there to then communicate with the plc mitsubishi. I am using a baud rate of 19200, and communications ports are correct. What is happening? Why the program does not get in the HMI case I get the cable connection?

You will not be able to see the program on the HMI unless you are using the simulator or you have communications established with your PLC. Do you have the communicationd cable from the CN1 port to the PLC?