Modicon 984PLC GCSS and DCSS loadables

greg71

Does anyone know where I could find the description of these function blocks? I can see them under the loadables in the 984PLC configuration, and they are used in the old program, but there's no help file that would define them.

Greg

Custom loadables could come from different vendors - at one time there were a lot of vendors creating their own custom loadables. If there is any way you can determine what company created the PLC program or did the integration I would start there.

One of the loadables is named DCSS - does this system work with a DCS? If so then the loadable may have been provided by the DCS manufacturer.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
When it comes to Modicon PLC with different Engineering software Unity Pro, Machine builder etc... is it possible to upload software from PLC to...
Replies
Views
Hey, i'm getting an error when i try to upload a program from a modicon M258 TM258LF42DT using eithernet. i tried using both SoMachine V4.1 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom