Wonderware

Matteo1414

Hello I am trying to program a 3 position switch in wonderware. I believe that I have the animation set correctly in the HMI but, I am having an issue with the logic for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Why are you doing the control in Wonderware?
Have the PLC do the control, and Wonderware do the animation based on the position as indicated by the PLC.

That is what I ended up doing. I am kinda new to the PLC end. I have developed HMIs before but never in wonderware. I have never written logic before but I hashed my way through it. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
A project recently went through to replace an old computer that was running Wonderware with a new computer. After a bit of work I was able to get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom