wincc flexible rt + cp 343 lean

apetkov5

Hi!

can anyone give me some kind of "manual" for "easiest" connecting wincc flexible rt (2008) with s7-300 via cp 343 lean (over ethernet cable and standard network card in pc with wincc flex)?

computer with wincc flex RT dont have simatic manager installed on it, so I can not import wincc flex project in step 7 manager and make connection...

bets regards
A.P.

In WinCC Flexible, simply specify the connection details to the target PLC with IP adress, rack (always "0" with S7-300) and Slot (always "2" with S7-300).
On the runtime PC, you have to use the Set PG/PC Interface utility to set S7ONLINE=TCP/IP (adapter name).
That is all.

In WinCC Flexible, simply specify the connection details to the target PLC with IP adress, rack (always "0" with S7-300) and Slot (always "2" with S7-300).
On the runtime PC, you have to use the Set PG/PC Interface utility to set S7ONLINE=TCP/IP (adapter name).
That is all.

well i did it but with no success.

S7ONLINE is set to TCP/IP Auto (adapter name - name of ethernet card), and i can get communication via s7 manager (monitor and download to plc) but wincc flexible dont want to communicate.

Maybe you mean to setup WinCC flexible=TCP/IP ?

Of course, in WinCC Flexible the selected driver must be ethernet and not MPI or DP.

Can you ping the S7-300 CPU from the WinCC Flex RT PC ?
Is the WinCC Flex RT installed on the same PC as STEP7 ?
Exactly what does the error message say when WinCC Flex RT fails to connect ?
Post a screenshot of the connection configuration in WinCC Flex.

Of course, in WinCC Flexible the selected driver must be ethernet and not MPI or DP.

ok, i will try it tomorow

Can you ping the S7-300 CPU from the WinCC Flex RT PC ?

yes i can

Is the WinCC Flex RT installed on the same PC as STEP7 ?

i have computers without step7 and another for testing with step 7 + wincc flewxible

Exactly what does the error message say when WinCC Flex RT fails to connect ?
Post a screenshot of the connection configuration in WinCC Flex.

i will post screenshoot tomorow, but error message "does not say anything special", just like there is no connection

at meantime i got another problem windows 7 32-bit and can not install PG/PC... for this i will create new thread :)

Problem solved.

I reinstall windows from different cd (windows 7, 32 bit too).

Why does not work else... i dont know :(