Need help with review studio

stu

Hi
I have an error on the screen saying df1 driver has failed to autoconfig com1.there for will not start ??? I am using ethernet, with compactlogix ? Any idea what I have done wrong? Thanks stu

Hi
I have an error on the screen saying df1 driver has failed to autoconfig com1.there for will not start ??? I am using ethernet, with compactlogix ? Any idea what I have done wrong? Thanks stu

The advice on the AB/RA Knowledgebase is to delete the DF1 Driver if you are not using it. You can also uncheck AutoConfig. KB41928

Stu...

Hi how do u delete the driver? Or un check the autoconfig

I am not sure about RSView Studio, I don't use it. Here is a quote from the KB Article.

Getting error on my terminal, "DF1:Driver failed to auto configure Com1: and therefore will not start." I am using something other than the DF1 driver (Serial) to communicate with my PLC.
In your target tab of your application you need to right click on the "DF1P2P, Serial DF1" driver and select properties and uncheck the "Use auto configure" box. Or simply delete the driver if not required.
The problem is that the serial port is trying to auto configure to a port that is not connected.

Surely there are some Help Files and Manuals that installed with RSView Studio.

Stu.....