Record maximum value in Wonderware InTouch

vojvoda82

hi there,

I have a tag in which is stored realtime value of voltage. I'm need a way to record a maximuum value of this voltage and dispay it on some InTouch or ArchestrA simbol. Is there any way to do this whitout using wonderware historian?

It sounds like you do not need a history, but only a single max number. Depending on how fast the data is changing, and how accurate you need to be I would do this in the PLC. Communication normally does not scan very quickly on an HMI.

You can use a data change script, but I'd just put the logic in the PLC myself.
In either event, the basic logic is just:

IF Actual_Value > Max_Value THEN Max_Value = Actual Value

Similar Topics

Good People of PLCTALK. I am trying to understand the pass-fail on one of our product lines. I was able to record the Cognex images on the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am sending data from a siemens 319-3PN/DP Plc with a Additional Cp343-1 card from the Plc to a remote BNR pc. I have configured 2 tcp...
Replies
Views
My AB PLC got fault record in CF card.But I dont know how to open it.Could anyone help me?
Replies
Views
I've hit an emergency situation with an older setup that controls a critical system. There's a Windows XP "server" that interfaces with a Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I have 24 hour flow rates I need to save in a rolling record in a Click PLC. So the customer needs to be able to look back at any time the last 40...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom