Help needed please

stu

Hi guys
I am using rslogix 5000 with I have a thermocouple connected on ch0 card 9, I have named the tag and set the alias up for the thermocouple input which the reading is 95, the input tag is set as an int, I am moving the reading with a mov and the destination has 0 as the result but I don't know why and ideas, thanks

are you scanning the rung that has the MOV? ...

if this is a new routine within an EXISTING program, then you probably need a JSR to "Jump to the Subroutine" ...

if this is a new routine within a NEW program, then you probably need to use the program's properties to set this routine as the "main" ...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Anyone know what the Com+ 0 and Com- 0 are on the qbb at the bottom? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All, So as the name suggests, I'm new to this. I'm trying to up skill myself around work, an I'm hoping I can get some good advice from...
Replies
Views
Hi I have Micrologix 1100 and an incremental encoder, what I would like to do is convert the HSC:acc value to inches using a SCP instruction I am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with tuning my PID loop in my RS5000 project. In my program I am using a PID loop to control the KW output of an engine...
Replies
Views
Hi I wondered if anyone could help translate the following two networks into Lad as they don't directly translate. I've had a go myself but need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom