Wincc, Block-related messages

Csar1985

Hi,

for a new project we are using the alarm_sq block of siemens for automatic alarm generation.

Now, we want to gather our analog inputs in one DB. Every input is configured with an UDT where the alarms are set. Now, the alarm_sq block works great in an FB/DB configuration, but i dont seem to know how i should get it to work in an FC/Global DB configuration.

Does anyone knows the answer to this question?

Tnx in advance,

Nico

Similar Topics

Hi, Im having a little problem with block related messages. When i start the visualization after the PLC is started, then the alarms that are...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am beginner with WinCC and i need help, i connected the Temperature transmitter with a SM331 module on PLC so i can read a temperature value...
Replies
Views
Hi all i am using STEP7 V5.5 SP2 HF4 & WINCC V7.0 SP3 on a 64bit PC with Win7 Ultimate I have : 1. One UDT block in STEP7 project (Figure UDT) 2...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom