RSView32 Trending

paul_36

Hello Everyone,

I need some help on RSview32 Trending. I have created trends for most of the analog values we are receiving from the instruments. The trends set for one day and each second it upgraes the realtime value. Now client wants to see a Months data on these, they are asking to incorporate a soft button where they can put a time range and they will be able to see the trends for that period, is that possible? I need some help on it.:confused:

Which Trends did you use with RSView 32 as there are two options they are the native Trending or an add on to RSView 32 called TrendX.

If it is the Native trending it is probably easier to create a Trend with a one month period

If its TrendX then its just a case of changing values in the X Tab