simatic s7 trial version question

Good Day,

I installed simatic s7 manager (trial version) and after the trial period of 14 days I decided to re-install the software but after the installation, it prompts an error message of "No license Key found, Program will close".
Is a chance for me to avail the trial version of simatic s7 manager??

Thank you Guys.:geek:

Either reformat your PC or Ask for a further 14 Day trial License.
Dont use illegal pirate software.

Thank you Sir, Good thing the software is genuine. :).
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/24200966
Siemens.FAQ: How can you deactivate the Trial License when the message appears indicating that the Trial License has expired, although the Floating License has been installed?
remove trial keys SITT***.EKB and trial dirs (C:\Windows\*******ttis and C:\Windows\System32\*******ttis)
STEP7_Deinstallation_Trial_License_03_e.gif

thank you very much, I was just learning simatic software from my company network and I couldn't open the SIMATIC Manager after 14days as my trial version got expired. So I followed these procedures which I read from here. Once again I am repeating those. First of all I closed all applications. And then,

1. Went to C drive and deleted the folder named <AX NF ZZ>. (you can search it in c drive.

2. Also I searched for files ending with <attis>

3. There was 5 files on my C:\WINDOWS\system32 directory. I deleted all of them and restarted my SIMATIC manager. And it had given me a new trial license valid for another 14 days.

thanks very much guys.

regards