GSM Device having Digital Input

injy

Hello All,

I want to get a GSM based Modem which can send sms automatically to some numbers depending upon two digital Inputs.
Is there any such device which can send sms depending upon input conditions.
please help me.

Thanks For this answer,

I want another device which is available in India.
R com can not do this task , R lite can do it.
So please before answering also see ur self that what the user is asking and what u r answering.

Nyways
Thanks
But tell me another device which can do this task and avilable in India.

So please before answering also see ur self that what the user is asking and what u r answering

...he did. You asked...

Is there any such device which can send sms depending upon input conditions.

He gave you exactly what you asked for!

Try this...

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=GSM+modem+digital+input+India

There are several devices that will do what you require out there...whether they are available where you are located is up to you to research. Moggie (very kindly) gave you an example of one such unit.

Seeing as you reside in India, you would have better knowledge of what is available to you (are you saying you are not able to purchase items outside of India?)...we regularely buy items from all parts of Europe, the USA and large parts of Asia...it's the world we live in now (imho)!

Be more specific next time, and i'm sure you will get the response you wanted! :whistle:

Regards,

Rob

(y)

Thanks for Your Kind Support.
But can any one tell me exactly that which make gsm modem can do this task??
This is the specific question which iam asking to you.

Thanks in Advance.

******* 2101CD/4101CD

Thanks in Advance.

hmm

As you may have noticed allready by me and other users, you had answers for your question. I tought you wanted an exact modul, that's why I answered you with the exact ******* modul I use for SMS modem/router that sends messages regarding digital inputs.

BE MORE SPECIFIC NEXT TIME AND KNOW WHAT YOU ASK, KNOW WHAT YOU NEED, DEFINE BEFORE YOU ASK ;)

Thanks in Advance.

Dear Combo,

If you dont know the answer , why are you replying???

I have made a system named
"PROCESS UPDATES THROUGH SMS USING PLC, HMI & GSM"

photo.php

Last edited: