wincc flexiable 2007

ajay34

dear all...:geek:

i having a mjor issue for my wincc..w
which for me it big issue ..\couple of day ago the pc was down due to driver was faulty..after repair and now suddnely there new amssge apper when i open the wincc flexiable..it appear NO VALID LICENSE KET FOUND....and it close the appilaction..

what does it mean ..it was working all okay ? can any 1 let me know .i m zero on this wincc program ..

Check the Automation License Manager and the WinCC license it may be defective and you'll have to contact Siemens to get an activation code. If the license checks out, the next suggestion would be to re-install WinCC. I've ran into this issue before and unfortunetly I had to reinstall WinCC. It took some time

huhhh..it sound so hard...errr where can i find this wincc lincense..sorry this may sound really stupid question..
about to intall wincc back..yikes that would be big problem for me coz i didnt know how too do it ..:((

You should have Siemens Automation License manager installed on the PC. This is the application that handles the licenses for Siemens software products. If you don't have it, you can download it from Siemens I believe.

You will have received an original Siemens software package.

In the package you will find:
  • License certificate.
  • Program on DVD media.
  • A quick instruction pamflet.
  • A USB stick.
The license is on the USB stick.
Insert the USB stick in the PC.
Start the Automation License Manager program.
Locate and select the WinCC Flexible license on the USB stick.
Select Transfer and specify the C-drive as the target.
edited:
Select from the Menu License .. Recover.
Take a screenshot of the onscreen information, and contact Siemens support for the recover code.

(didnt notice that the topic was about a PC that was reinstalled)

Last edited:
Siemens Automation Licence Manager (ALM) is one of the Morris infuriating bits of software they do.

Essentially there are loads if reasons why it can loose the licence keys.

The most common is Windows security updates, defraging the disk, and even being to quick to start some Apps.

Best solution is to start the ALM and select all your licences. Then right click, or select menu option, to check the licences.

If all appears well then plug in a memory stick and try transfering them onto the stick, and then back again. This re-initializes the hidden files and should fix any that check as OK but come up with warnings.

If any of the above fail then log a licence problem with Siemens, who should call back within a few hours, and talk you through licence repair.

If you have illegal licences this won't work!

Sometimes the quickest work around is to re-install the licences on a second drive (or stick) and use that instead of fixing a corrupt licence directory.

Do you have AB Rockwell Software installed on that PC, as well?
If yes, try to install both brands on different machines. We had the problem, that AB did claim certain *.dll - files, preventing WinCC to find the key. In this case I would advise calling Siemens Support Hotline.
All the Best.

hai all...thanks so much for the info ...
i m working on it too find by contact the former guy who work on this
and searching the disk ..same time i would send the mail to siemens for help..
surely would inform once it work

hai all...
i have big big problem now..the former guy who had left the company had destroy all the insatallation cd. and when i get contact to semines
they asking for product key code something...which i didnt know what they mean and where too look ...

is there any way for me too recover the key or find what are the product key installed which asking by seimens..they say least need [proff...i only can think of get pc send to them..which is stupid thing to do ..

If it,s an official product sold to your company, Siemens will have records of the serial number of the software based on your company details, they will provide a unlock key for the software via e-mail that is time based and will expire in a few days, then they,ll send you a usb stick with a full licence in the post....

Nobody on the forum will be able to provide you with a key which is what it sounds like you asking

Regards

JV

The "proof" that they are asking about is the license certificate.
It is a piece of paper that is attached to the box the software came in.
It has a hologram printed on it.
It may be tricky to get Siemens to send a recover key if you do not have this certificate any longer.
You also need the USB stick with the license key, it is in the same box as the certificate.

Start by finding the license on the USB stick, using ALM as shown in Saperovs screenshot.
Use the function from the menu License Key ... Recover.
Take a screenshot of the window that appears.
Send it to Siemens, hopefully it is enough.
If so, they will send you the recover key which you have to enter in ALM.

well like i told...it been gone with the former guy..
i will use as what told my saperov...hopely i would get it back ..
by the way guy..would it work if i install push button mean time i need too get license from seimens..i mean this system dont have manual way to operate..if i install manual function like withotu scada..and when scada working back..can i make like option ..on system switching to manual or auto by useing seletor button on panel.

hai guys ..as i post early that had lost KEY LICENSE...
i had buy new software from seimenes..and wanna to install it but
i have curious question ..
do the old data on WIncc will lost if i install new software..
or can i copy the project from old file and paste it after install new
WINCC and ALM..just curious about it ..didnt wanna mess it as i m new to scada world.