PLC Testing

leo_martin777

HI my name is leo

Im seeking a few highlights to email a possible employer. I worked for canrig drilling for 2 years. 17 months in shop and 7 as afeild service tech. I basicly need help wording my experinence with plcs a few highlights maybe someone out there can email me 7 highlights with the experience and exposure i have. With PLCs in bullet form
.🤞🏻

1. I looked at a PLC once.
2. I lazily googled PLC forum.
3. I made a post about wanting help detailing my experience.
4. I want 7 different items in bullet point.
5. I walked by a site controlled by 4 PLCs once.
6. I am too lazy to fill out a resume about PLCs myself.
7. No employer looking for a PLC guy should hire you.

I for one am flattered that a new visitor to these forums thinks that we are psychic.

7 highlights with the experience and exposure i have

Seriously, Leo, sit down with someone who knows nothing about PLCs and a voice or video recorder. Talk to the person about how you cam to be involved with PLCs. Talk about how you learned about the parts and functions. Talk about the various types of PLCs you have worked with and what type of equipment they controlled. Talk about the most interesting PLC controlled item you worked with and what you contributed to it. Talk about frustrating times of troubleshooting and the pleasure in finally figuring something out. Talk about the look on someone's face when they thought something couldn't be done but you made it do it.

Then use this tape as a starting point. If you wish to write it out then fine. But see if someone would just want to listen. Your own 'bullet points' will be much more believable than anyone's help here.

HI my name is leo

Im seeking a few highlights to email a possible employer. I worked for canrig drilling for 2 years. 17 months in shop and 7 as afeild service tech. I basicly need help wording my experinence with plcs a few highlights maybe someone out there can email me 7 highlights with the experience and exposure i have. With PLCs in bullet form
.🤞🏻

I'll help ! Firstly send me 7 highlights with the exposure that you have had and then I will write them in dot point and send them back..

Why don't you become a sanitary engineer.
We will give you advice on that.
1. rubbish
2. more rubbish
Just put that in your CV.

Or have the Knowledge and be honest.
The next time you post you will be asking how to do something that you said you knew.

I met with someone before that works as an elecrician in a small plant ,he had a low experience in troubleshootong ( never fix by himself), then he said he will quit. then I was impressed , he was hired in GM plant in Oshwa with 36 dollars per hour !!!!!!!

Yep then the union steps in and insists his knowledge has improved so they pay him an additional $10 per hour.
He then gets someone else to do the work
That is typical with car plants