simatic S7 project open in Step 7 Lite??

Yes, it is possible. But the limitations of Step 7 Lite remain: only S7-300, no Profibus DP slaves, ... And since the file format of Step 7 Lite is different, you'll have to convert the Step 7 project by first making a source file and then importing the source file in Step 7 Lite.

Kind regards,

In addition to what Jean Pierre wrote:
To export/import the source will give you the program code.
To get the hardware configuration, you have to store the program on a MMC card with the full STEP7, and read from the same MMC card with STEP7 lite. To write and read the MMC card you can use a CPU, or the USB prommer. If neither is possible, you have to recreate the HW config manually.

Similar Topics

Hello all. I went to a customers location, uploaded from the S7-300 (CPU312) and performed a save, performed some work then came back to the shop...
Replies
Views
Hi, All I have been tasked with uploading configs from two running Siemens PLCs. One from an ET200 and one from a S7-300. I have no real previous...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on a project where several suppliers deliver hardware and I want to connect to this equipment with an OPC server. Most...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have this error when opening my project all the time: Can I fix this without making a new project ? Thanks, Regards, G
Replies
Views
When must you add an HMI panel in the hardware configuration for a STEP 7 project using the SIMATIC Manager? I have had several projects using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom