STL FB Output in S7 - How to output word compare?

Hello

I am currently learning on my own how to program a Siemens S7-300, and I have hit a bit of a snag with a FB I am making that will compare two words as inputs into the FB, and then output a bool of 1 if both words match. I have two inputs (Wrd1, Wrd2) and one output (Eql) for the FB. I am using the example found here (also below) but instead of turning on a Q output, I need to set the output of the FB to 1 so I can use this in OB1. How do I do this? This is my first time working with STL, and I have only been working with Step7 for a little over a week now.

Thanks

Current code I have:
Code:
A( 
L    #Wrd1 
L    #Wrd2 
==I 
)

Hello

I am currently learning on my own how to program a Siemens S7-300, and I have hit a bit of a snag with a FB I am making that will compare two words as inputs into the FB, and then output a bool of 1 if both words match. I have two inputs (Wrd1, Wrd2) and one output (Eql) for the FB. I am using the example found here (also below) but instead of turning on a Q output, I need to set the output of the FB to 1 so I can use this in OB1. How do I do this? This is my first time working with STL, and I have only been working with Step7 for a little over a week now.

Thanks

Current code I have:
Code:
L    #Wrd1 
L    #Wrd2 
==I 
[COLOR=red]= Eql[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]// or[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]S Egl  // You must reset it elsewhere[/COLOR]

In this particular case you can omit the 'A(' and the ')'.

Kalle