1747-asb

The E50 I/O Parity error on a SLC 1747-ASB module is related to communication issue between an ASB, chassis and the I/O module reported by corresponding slot number (L##).
The main causes are noise, bad I/O module, bad chassis, bad interconnect cable between chassis or bad power supply.
To determine if the noise could be the possible issue remove all terminal blocks from all of the I/O modules and see if the error code persists.
Add each terminal strip back one at a time to determine which module re-introduces the issue back into the system and check those devices wiring.
Otherwise, try to remove each module from the chassis and inspect for damaged termination points. Also inspect the pins on the Modules themselves. If any of the Modules appears to have bent or damaged pins, attempt to straighten them and if necessary, replace the Module

Hope this helps,
- fuzzy logic