need some information about SCADA

skanani

Hi everyone,
I have a system and I need a solution for that.I'd really appreciate if you can help me.
I have a system which consist of 50 stations.These stations are PCs with Advantech GeniDAQ running on them.These stations gather the informatoion of a PLC and an IPC.
I want to put these stations in a wireless SCADA network and Monitor IPC and PLC information and supervisory control them.
How can I do that?What software and Hardware do I need?
Thanks alot. :)

I suggest your first step is to talk to Advantech, since you have some of their equipment already. They can supply almost everything you need, and nalthough their solution may not be optimum it can at least get you started on specifying a system.

Similar Topics

Hi i have just been asked to upload a plc program from 1511-1 pn it has v15 firmware 2.6 the machine oem doesnt support the machine i got...
Replies
Views
I am communicating with AB PLC through Ether net and able to read the N words. Want to read B as words but not able to read them as words. Has to...
Replies
Views
I need help to install PCS-7 ES/OS Ghost copy on new and upgraded Simatic PC . While trying to load ghost on new Simatic PC , but Pc could not...
Replies
Views
I need to communicate siemens S7-300(CPU 313C) to a mitsubishi HMI that supports MPI. I have search a lot on net but couldnt find information...
Replies
Views
hello, i need information on PLCs & there HMIs. Actually, i am working on GE-Fanuc plc, & i want to configure it with the AutoLink software, that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom