if i have a file cx one is possible to change for use on syswin?

heliosaucedo

i have one file cx one but i dont have program cx,i have syswin is possible to change to use on syswin, for example to change file afte this download to plc?
thank you ,

If you wish to see what is in the CX program you might wish to post it and ask if a forum member can create a PDF print out for you.

No. They are not backward compatable. I would strongly suggest you buy CX-One. It is so much better than Syswin it is not funny. If you post the CX-P file I will pdf it for you. I have not used Syswin for so many years I cannot remember.

Similar Topics

Hi, Installed panel view plus 1000 with our .mer file in the line end..Where as i would like to disable the clicks on values or start...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, I have been making some Factorytalk View SE projects and also I have been using parameterized instances which is 1...
Replies
Views
is it possible to convert a csv that is saved in excel to possibly a .xls or.txt file so I can read the values and insert it to a datagrid in a...
Replies
Views
I have a Allen Bradley L71 processor that I would like to send a command to a printer, or a computer to print a file. In a nut shell anytime our...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I have gotten a .CHA file from a PC backup. It is from a Panelview Component C300 (2711C-T3M). Nobody knows in what software or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom