RSView32 Messenger - Alternative to Dialogic card?

rberghammer

I am setting up a new scada computer running Windows XP SP3 with RSView32 (v7.5). The old system was Windows XP SP2 and used a dialogic card to call out when Messenger triggered an alarm. I am having trouble setting up the dialogic card in the new computer. I think it is a compatibility issue with XP SP3.

Rockwell doesn't recommend any other modem, but I've used USB modems with other software such as Win911. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried using a different modem as an alternative to the dialogic card. I'm trying to avoid rolling back to XP SP2 because I think it will be a pain.

Similar Topics

I'm just wondering if anyone could help me out to control RsView32 Messenger. We have a button on the screen to turn it ON or OFF ( using command...
Replies
Views
Im trying to set up RSView32 Messenger to call-out using a PCI modem on COM3 to notify operators of an alarm. I can't seem to get it working...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have downloaded the manual on "Using RSView32 Messenger with RSView SE". In order to use messenger you have to install RSView32...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom