Micrologix as a slave

Hojland

I have a slc 5/05 and a micrologix 1100 in to different places. Can I make the micrologix to a slave, and make all the programming in the slc5/05. They are on ethernet communication, both of them

Hojland,

Not quite sure what you're asking, but it's certainly possible to configure communication between the 5/05 and ML1100. You will need to set up MSG blocks and either READ or WRITE depending on your application.

We've used the ML1100's several times as a form of 'remote I/O' and just driven the I/O from the main PLC.

Hope this helps.

Rob

Similar Topics

I am just getting information about a need that a site has. They currently have a machine that has a ML1200 and is being interfaced to by a...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue with my Modbus Communications. I have a PLC 5 running a Prosoft 3100-MCM as Master. It is polling a total of 3 Devices. 2...
Replies
Views
Hello Sir, I m new for DNP3 comunication in AB. The following things i did in my program . We are doing DNP3 slave in Micrologix 1400 channel 2...
Replies
Views
how to access micrologix with arduino as slave master respectively? i wanna access micrologix 1400 registers,what value used in Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hello people.Thank you in advance. Below is a java application which I try to communicate my java application with ml 1200 through the Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom