FTV SE - It's must be so simple it hurts

BillRobinson

I've been trying for a while now but i can't seem to figure it out. How do I concatenate (big word for join) two strings in FactroryTalk View SE? I want to combine a PLC REAL tag:
{/::[PLC1]Level_x}

with a string "m".

so i get a tank level followed by a m, so "12.3 m"

I think this is how it works...I have never done it tho.
Create a analog tag and then place the "m" in the units box for that tag.

HTH

I think this is how it works...I have never done it tho.
Create a analog tag and then place the "m" in the units box for that tag.

HTH

Edit just tested and you need to place a tag label pointed to your analog tag [Select Eng Units from the drop down box] next to your analog tag.

Clear as mud?