PV 600 (Standard) - no tags in project after download

zitam

Hi,

I've tried to download project from PanelView Standard 600 using PanelBuilder 32. After download everything seems OK (screens, texts, etc) but tags weren't downloaded (tag editor window is empty). Did anybody had similar situation? What should I do to download whole project?

Regards,

Matt

I think you are saying download but you mean upload, as in get the file from the Panelview Standard to the PC.

It is possible to remove tag data from a file when downloading it from a PC to the panelview. Sometimes, this is done to protect the application, other times it is done to save memory.

Your best option is going to be to find the offline copy of the file that belongs in that Panelview and start with that for any future editing.

Upload of course :)

I thought that this is some kind of protection. Our costumer don't have ofline copy of project and they want to translate it, so we tried to upload it from panel.

I've got another question: If they copy it to memory card tags will be in the project. In project setings it is chosen to "never load from card" but if they use new panel it should be alright. Am I right ?