CTC Parker Ineract 4.

csosa

We are kinda stuck with this HMI (since Parker is pretty new for me). We are trying to set communications with an OLD Siemens S5 115U CPU. The thing is that this CTC HMI is using INTERACT 4, which is supposed to run on Win95. Now, I see no Win95 partition, it is running on MS-DOS, and as soon as the application starts it displays message:
*ERROR*
Cannot initialize RUN mode.
Cannot register Screen Saver Override Reference.

Any clue how can we check this app? or Just see if the app is actually there? or get rid of this error?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an old unit HMI with model PA10T-133 (PA Powerstations series). 1. I just have an inquiry whether which particular software to use...
Replies
Views
I am taking over a CTC Interact project. All I have to start with is the LRP file. I do not know what version it was written in. It was done...
Replies
Views
Hello Mr PLC Experts, I am working with a Parker CTC application on XP in VMWare. I am trying to modify and existing project and now it is not...
Replies
Views
I installed a new Direct Soft 205 Series/240 PLC in a CTC Turret. The turret uses an interactive CTC/Parker touch screen. After installing the...
Replies
Views
Hello!:confused: One of our clients is having a some problems with a touch screen CTC-Parker P11-314DR, he says he can't access to his HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom