FIX 32 'siolib60.dll' not Accessable

I need some help with Fix 32 7.0 moved from NT to XP. It works great until I reboot the PC. Then I lose data from my ABH driver and get an XP Application Event Log entry stating that 'siolib60.dll is not accessible'.

I moved my NT FIX 32 7.0 implementation to XP. I finally got this working with help from this and the GEFanuc user forums as well as from GEFanuc support (SIMs and Driver). The final step of the 'move' is to delete the PC COM port and reboot. Until I reboot again all seems to work fine including navigation, security, historical collect etc. Once I reboot I get the symptoms and again deleting the COM port and rebooting does not help. I saw a comment on the GEFanuc user forum that a similar issue was resolved by removing a COM port conflict. I have only one 'real' COM port and I believe it needs to be owned by RSLinx which is polled for PLC data via the FIX ABH driver. I don't have good skills when it comes to identifying and resolving COM port conflict issues. Any suggestions?