Siemens S7 DB's

DeepThought

Hi Guys,
I have a machine here that when the DB's are opened all the values are set to zero. I have been asked to populate these DB's with the correct values. The DB's are being used as recipes and all the values are correct but in working memory. Apart from the obvious of writing them all down and typing them individually into the data block I seem to remember a way of copying the data from working memory to the DB direct. Can anyone tell how to do this again.

Thanks

Hi if your online and offline DBs match in their structure, view the online project and copy and paste the dbs to the offline project.

Strongly suggest you backup the offline project first.

Cheers

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom