Red Lion Crimson 3.0 – Local variables - Array?

Dyslexicbloke

Hi folks.
I am currently working on a little program that needs to index files in several directories and decide which ones need to be emailed out.
The semantics aren’t important but I want to make my code portable, so it can be dropped into some existing devices we have deployed.

What I really need to do is dimension, and preferably re-dimension, a cstring array within a program block but I cant find any reference to how this might be done.

Is this possible? (Have I just missed something)

I know about TAG arrays and the fact that strings can be indexed as if they were character arrays, and will use those structures if I cant fins d a better way.

Thanks
Al

Hello,

Unfortunately you can't declare an array in a program. You will need to declare any arrays in the Data Tags section.

Thanks
Jeremy