Panelview Component Diagnostic screen problem

Doug_Adam

Hi Everyone,

I have completed a few jobs using a panelview component screen, usually a C300 key type.
These screens are low end basic type, but that is OK for what I am using them for. The major problem that I have not been able to overcome is when starting the application without a connection to the PLC, the HMI will bring up the diagnostic for each external tag, stating that is has a data access error, and requiring individual acknowledgement. This is needed for each of the 40 tags I am using.
Does anyone know how to switch off this feature, or how to acknowledge all?

Thanks,

Doug

Doug, a Clear All Alerts button could be used, it clears all alerts from the diagnostics banner and closes the banner. Use this button on the diagnostics banner.
You can also specify what types of alerts to display in the diagnostics banner at runtime based on the severity level. The options are:

• Error alerts
  • Warning alerts
  • Information alerts
These settings are available inside the Diagnostics screen's properties (1001).

- fuzzy logic