To get tips about ladder logic program of 3 floor lift

knarang001

Hi to all ,I am trying to make a ladder logic for 3 floor lift , if any one can help me.............please reply
I have made almost the program but need suggestion for improvement ........:site:

First suggestion:

Post it (after you zip it).

No one can suggest improvements to what they can't see.

Second suggestion:

Be specific about your question. For each program there are an infinite number of ways to write it that will work and be acceptable. If there is something wrong with your operation, then ask about that. To write a program and then say improve it will get you nowhere.

Third suggestion:

Show effort in YOUR work. Most everyone here has a job and gets paid to do these programs. If you succeed, you might be working next to one of these here. No one wants to work with a slacker or wants to do the work for the next person.

Fourth suggestion:

Listen to what other people here state. Your homework is just an exercise to get you to think. There are many real world examples that will make your assignment look like it was missing everything (think diagnostics, alarms, HMI, initializing, and safety).

Last edited:
The Only Suggestion left
AND The ONLY Answer
Search this site for Elevator posts
There are thousands.
This is a standard student question - Do your own work
Post any Questions when you need guidance.
But YOU DO YOUR ASSIGNMENT YOURSELF

we Care But we have also answered the same posts over the years and flooded this site.
A simple search will help any one - Students need to search rather than ask.
Yes it is not fair , But...

I have recently answered peoples queries - They at least had started the project

Here is the ladder logic for a real 6-floor elevator, including a "simulator" to run a "car" from Floor 1 to Floor 6.