FX2n-4da analog output

avec21

Hey guys,

We're still busy with our school project ( even in summertime ) but were need some help.

We need to dim a light using citect scada and the analog output of a plc ( Fx2n-4da )
We're used a 0...10VDC (4mA...20mA) electronic dim module (velleman)

First of all .. it it possible using these things:

- Velleman 0...10VDC dim module
- Mitsubishi Fx2n plc and fx2n 4da module
- Citect scada

Second.. How to?
I have read the manuals over 100 time but still don't know how to contole the analog output using citect scada.
PLEASE help.

First of all: I have never worked with analogue cards on Mitsubishi. But it should be possible. You'll have to provide a word variable in the PLC. With Citect you write the value in that word variable and with the TO instruction you have to move the value of the word variable into the analogue output. You can find more information in the FX2N programming manual and the FX2N 4DA user's manual which can both be found here.

Best of luck,