modicon 140 ACI 030 00 OVD Terminal Block?

wooley8

Hello,
I am new to this forum so i'll start off with a simple how is everyone doing? I am curently trying to connect a 2 wire (loop) powered transmitter to a modicon 140 ACI 030 00 analog input card. All other devices on this card are 4 wire and are powered in the field. It was the only spare A/I point i had so i have to make it work. I/ve found 24VDC power supply and ran it in series with my transmitter. Now i need to know if there is a terminal block on this model card to land my 0VDC wire.
Can any be of any assistance? im trying to do this without having to use anymore space than i have to because there isnt any left in this PLC cabinant so i need it all at the card iff poosible.

This shows for a source powered transmitter. The only difference is you would take +24vdc to the + of the transmitter and the - of the transmitter you will connect to terminal 3. Then take 0vdc to terminal 2. Make sure to keep the bridge between terminal 1 and 3 for current loop.

140ac0300.JPG