Omron PLC

abangmamat

Hi there, i am really a newbie in PLC.. can some1 help me?
a) how to create a direct 1 push-button switch to 1 output, that will "ON" output with 1st press, "OFF" output on 2nd press..
Currently, only continuous "ON" output with 1 press. "OFF" using E-stop button/PLC input.

b) How to create pulse or intermitten output (alarm buzzer)for error signal output?

I am using OMRON CPIE...

thanks

there are three ways to do this
1. read the omron manual regarding the 'Keep' relay function
2. search this site for 'flip flop' posts
3. Read the omron manual for Hold Relay options
ITEM 1 has full description for you.

Sorry I forgot to mention

(B)
Read the Omron manual regarding it's internal system relays

253 ` 255 area
these include the Flash pulses you are looking for.