Connect one PT100 to two PLC's

iyerm2

Hi
I want to connect one PT100 to two measuring devices.
Is this possible?
Currently PT100 goes to a 4-20mA converter.
From there we want to read the 4-20mA signal on two different measuring devices
Thanks

Its possible to loop 4-20mA trough two devices, you need to give more details on actual installation to give more exact answer. It might need I/I converter or not, depending on current input types etc.

Ok
Basically there is one PT100 connected to a danntech GBTMP (4-20mA) transmitter. From there it needs to be read by a Siemens PLC (AI input card ie 7KF02) and a danntech display (dont know part number)

Currently PLC set to 4wire input
What other info do u need?

If "PLC set to 4wire input" means that the PLC input is powering the current loop. Just open the loop and wire it to the display. You have to make sure that the loop power only comes from the PLC and make sure the polarity is correct.