S7-400 startup problem,CPU doesnt go in rum mode

falgunvasava

I can download the project in the CPU 412-2dp...but the cpu does not get in the run mode.
it is giving me error that CPU can not go in run mode.diagnostic buffer shows the following error.

Event 5 of 74: Event ID 16# 530D
New startup information in STOP mode
Startup prevented by:
- Module or submodule assignment not evaluated or evaluation aborted with errors (SDB 1,3,5,2X,9X)
- Power on necessary
- Cold restart or warm restart necessary
Startup information:
- Time for time stamp at the last backed up power on
- Single processor operation
Current/last startup type:
- No startup type/following memory reset
Permissibility of certain startup types:
- Manual startup not permitted, corrections in parameter assignment, submodule, etc. necessary
Last valid operation or setting of automatic startup type at power on:
- No startup type/following memory reset
Operating mode: STOP (internal)
Incoming event
06:25:07.266 PM 07/07/2011

i have no idea what should i do to correct the problem.
please find the attached files and help me.