instance 121, 171 RDNA-01 v1.36

sia

Hi everyone. I have a doubt with a RDNA-01 with ACS800 v1.36. I want to use the instance 121 and 171 (EXTENDED SPEED CONTROL PLUS DRIVE PARAMETERS) but the EDS file (the extended one) doesn´t have these I/O instances. The EDS for the version 1.37 has these instances. So the question is, Can I use the instance 121 and 171 with RDNA-01 version 1.36?. If the answer is yes, Can I add these instances in the EDS file??. I aprreciate your respond...

Similar Topics

Exposing shades of “newbie”…. I haven’t used arrays much, and I think using one for multi-zone temperature control is probably the solution I...
Replies
Views
Hello, PLCS.net guys. I'm learning about MSG for TCP communication recently. I'm trying to use CIP Generic. And the main flow is like the one...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to use a tag value in the Instance Name field? I would like to have an array of strings with my module names that I can loop...
Replies
Views
I'm hooking up a scale to an EWEB card on a 1756 PLC through ethernet/IP sockets, and I've run into an issue that seems to defy ladder logic. See...
Replies
Views
Hey! I couldn't find any answer for my question anywhere, so maybe You can help me. Most of the time I was working with Siemens. I created an AOI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom