masterdrive integrator with ACL limitation?

eem_murat

Hi all,
I have external encoder for generating reference speed and resolver for my servo. I try to understand Integrator with ACL limitation philosophy in Compendium documents in page 836. My encoder and resolver positions value entering the ACL limitation and generate the setpoint value for speed and position BUT what is happening inside?
For example if there is difference between my reference speed and motor position what is the reaction of ACL limitation.
How we get the Synchronism and generation of position setpoint with this page?

thanks

Similar Topics

I am working on a project to back up software for a number of machines for a client, and am having problems connecting to SIMOVERT MasterDrives...
Replies
Views
we need some masterdrive inverters, like the below ones. where can we get them? do you know a supplier or distributor? Siemens don't deliver them...
Replies
Views
we have a third-party motor connected to the below Siemens masterdrive. when we run it with V/Hz open loop frequency control P100 = 0 , the motor...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens DC-AC masterdrive part #6se7016-1ta51-z that is coming up with an alarm A 129 at random, it will run for hours and then throw up...
Replies
Views
How does everyone else do the DC link capacitor forming on the motion control drives? We keep spares on hand and some are at least 5 years old...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom