Fill a group of D regs with 0 (Mits Q)

Blijj

Hey Guys. Been looking all over the manuals but can't find an instruction (ladder) to fill a specified quantity of D registers with zero, or any constant for that matter. I could move data from another group of "safe" D registers, that ties up a bunch of them and there's no guarantee that they'll always be zero in years to come. Does anyone know a single function to do this? Thanks.

Don't have software handy at the mo, but from memory have a look at BRST command

i.e
-|SM400|---[BRST D1 K100]

Zero 100 words starting at address D1

Thanks, STL. It's the next one in the list (BKRST) "batch reset of bit devices". Typicli Mitsi: you need to do a word function? use a bit command o_O Nice one (y)

Similar Topics

Good Evening , In my hometown we have a Manufacturing Group that gets together once every 2 months to discuss labor issues , the economy ...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, hope you can help on that matter. We have a project where we need to control 3 servomotors to move a auger feeder system...
Replies
Views
So this is my attempt at collecting and displaying data on a Cmore panel With a DL06. Each pair in my logic is the "Time total" or the TA15 and...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that fills 12 bottles of oil. The bottles are normally filled using mass meters which are set by operators from HMI. Lately we...
Replies
Views
Structured Text does not have FLL instruction, but one can create the equivalent. SIZE(destination,0,length); FOR position := 0 TO length-1 DO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom