IM151-8 cpu upload problem

falgunvasava

i am trying to upload a project form IM151-8 PLC.
i can see the PLC and the HMI connected to it under display accessible nodes,now when i browse to blocks in the window it shows that there is no communication,partner does not respond.similarly when i select Upload station to PG, It shows that there is no communication. My PLC ip addess is 192.168.0.1,HMI IP address is 192.168.0.2 and my laptop IP address is 192.168.0.10.Please help.

As the IP address 192.168.0.1 is normally used for router login IP's I would suggest not to use that address
Check the subnet mask if possable

there is usually a setting on the HMI that tells it the IP of the PLC also (one for the HMI and one for the PLC)
This is my last guess sorry

as I said the HMI needs to be told to talk to the PLC It needs to know what the PLC's IP address is.
The AB PV's have an area that this needs to be set in.
Siemens also have this.
And OPC servers have this requirement.
it will be there - not clearly - these things never are

i meant to ask = you are using an industrial switch and not a router aren't you?

as I said the HMI needs to be told to talk to the PLC It needs to know what the PLC's IP address is.
The AB PV's have an area that this needs to be set in.
Siemens also have this.
And OPC servers have this requirement.
it will be there - not clearly - these things never are
i do not have any issue with the HMI communicating the PLC.my HMI is communication wtih PLC. But the only issue is PLC to PC communication.