New OBA7 Ethernet Logo and WinCC RT

HJTRBO

Hi all,

I have a 6 small machines that I was looking at putting 1200's onto to capture line speed and material throughput (kg/h) back to a WinCC RT PC.
Question is can I get a couple of Logo tags into WinCC? And if yes, what connection type would I configure?
I have tried to search Siemens with little success. The logo product brochure states connectivity to Siemens panels but that's about all I can find that is mentioned. I did work out that the 1200's can run with the WinCC RT by setting up an absolute addressed DB and configuring WinCC with the Siemens S7 ethernet driver. Never used a Logo before.

Similar Topics

I have a logo oba7 and was wondering if someone can help me get a 4 20ma pressure transducer working on it
Replies
Views
I research the differents elements of position for oba7 to port 10001 i send Chr$(85) + Chr$(19) + Chr$(19) + Chr$(0) + Chr$(170) and i receve...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, Sorry for my English, I from belgium and i am French I want you to share my latest application "OBA7 HMI" user that may interest...
Replies
Views
Did you know where can I buy a Logo OBA7 Siemens? or... where did u buy it? and how much? Thanks:handball:
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom